How To Change The Colour Of Your Facebook Profile
So you want to change the colour of your Facebook profile… Whether you’re a Firefox user or a Chrome user, you’ll be able to change the colour scheme of your Facebook profile with AutoColorizer. If you’re currently using Internet Explorer, you should download either Google Chrome or Firefox. Firefox is one of the world’s most powerful and popular browser, Chrome even more so.
It’s worth mentioning that the AutoColorizer script for Firefox allows you to choose your own colours, where AutoColorizer for Chrome automatically picks the colour scheme based on the profile picture. So if you would like your profile to be a certain colour, use a photo that has a lot of that colour. For example, you could use a picture with a blue background if you wanted a blue colour scheme for your profile.
**NOTE** If you have any problems using do this, or if you would prefer to set a theme for your profile instead of using AutoColorizer, you can use Social Fixer.
Changing the colour of your Facebook profile (Chrome users)
- To use AutoColorizer, you’ll need to install the AutoColorizer extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Click the Add To Chrome button in top right-hand corner, then click the Install button in the confirmation window.
- That’s it, AutoColorizer will now automatically change the colour of your profile based on your profile photo.
Changing the colour of your Facebook profile (Firefox users)
- To use the AutoColorizer script for FireFox, you need to install an add-on called Greasemonkey first, then restart Firefox.
- Next, you can head over to the AutoColorizer script on Userscripts.org - Just click the green Install button up in the top right-hand corner. A confirmation box will pop up, click Install then restart Firefox one last time.
- That’s it, next time you’re on Facebook, you should see a button called “Unfriends” next to your profile name.
You might also like: Facebook Tips And Tricks
If you found this useful, please Like, Tweet, Digg or Stumble!